The quick service location at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa has been closed for a lengthy refurbishment since October and has finally opened its doors once again.
The location is arguably one of the best quick service locations at Walt Disney World and it is great to see the location serving again.
As a reminder, here are just some of the items you can find on the menu:
- Croissant sandwich – Scrambled eggs, cheese, and bacon
- Bounty Platter – Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, small Mickey-shaped waffle, pancake, and biscuit
- Pancakes – with a choice of bacon or sausage
- Grand Gaspy Burger – 1/3 lb. Angus burger, tillamook cheddar, pulled pork, barbecue mayonnaise, and onion frits with cucumber salad
- Chicken Cordon Blue Sandwich – grilled chicken, ham, Gruyère cheese, and lettuce on fresh-baked ciabatta with cucumber salad
- Gourmet Pepperoni Pizza – pepperoni, mozzarella, and marinara sauce
Are you looking forward to returning to Gasparilla Island Grill?