In this weeks podcast we really get into the swing of things with our first hour long episode and with both of us working on the cast for the first time.
This week we cover a lot including:
- What Google Street View could mean for Walt Disney World
- We discuss how Street View could be coming to WDW in the very near future and question whether or not it could ruin the park experience for first time guests
- Dates for the 2016 Epcot food and wine festival and why we love the festival so much
- We chat through the dates for this years event and I talk through some of my highlights from attending the festival in the past as well as tips on when to potentially avoid going
- The new castle show at the Magic Kingdom and the potential overuse of Frozen at the parks
- We discuss our opinions on the new castle show coming to the Magic Kingdom at WDW and go into detail on whether or not we think Disney are overusing Frozen at its theme parks.
- Olaf meet and greet at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We go through the new location for Olaf at the Studios and question whether this park is the right fit for him
- The new Mako coaster at SeaWorld Orlando
- We share our thoughts on the design for the coaster car and I go into a rant about why I don’t care for Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin at SeaWorld as well as why SeaWorld are in need of Mako doing well
- Epcot flower and garden festival menus
- We pick out a few highlights from the menus for the upcoming 2016 flower and garden festival
- New Star Wars shows at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Dan talks through his experience of seeing Symphony in the Stars and we give our thoughts on the recent Star Wars show announcements coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios this Spring/Summer
- Emily Blunt as Mary Poppins + our thoughts on Daisy Ridley in the role!
Also… this weeks how contains STAR WARS SPOILERS… you have been warned!