With the opening of the Planet Hollywood Observatory getting ever closer, Disney has revealed (via the Disney Parks blog), more menu items we can expect to see when the restaurant reopens.
Here are some of the menu items revealed so far, some of which are pictured above:
- Chicken crunch (returning favourite)
- Veggie burger from Guy Fieri
- L.A. Lasagna (returning favourite)
- Big bite burger from Guy Fieri
- Knuckle sandwich variations, one of which is a bacon mac-n-cheese with donkey sauce on a garlic-buttered brioche bun
- Lobster feast fra diavolo with kicky spaghetti piled in a lobster shell
- 10 ounce New York strip steak for two (option of whole steamed lobster)
- Nachos grande
- High roller platter – serving of Chicken Crunch, Texas Tostados, Buffalo Wings, Cheesy Spinach Dip and Peri-Peri Shrimp
- Variety of salads including a spinach and berries salad
- Milkshakes that include the chocolate comet and strawberry Borealis
- 12 flavours of house-made ice creams and sorbets
- Planet Melt Down (chocolate hardshell dome with hot chocolate sauce, chocolate fudge cake, fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
A highlight for me has to be the nachos, they just look incredible!
Though Disney are still to reveal an official opening date, the Planet Hollywood website is taking reservations for January 20th so you can bet money on that being the opening date!