Chef Art Smith’s brand new restaurant, Homecoming, opens today at Disney Springs!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the items on the menu:
- Homemade pimento cheese
- Church Lady deviled eggs,
- Low country shrimp and grits
- Kale salad with sweet grass dairy cheese and spiced pecans
- Grilled blackstrap pork chop with sawmill gravy
- Fried chicken sandwich
- Fried catfish sandwich
- Fried chicken
- Fried chicken & doughnuts
It is crazy to see the level of quality in food at Disney Springs now, it is almost impossible to choose a restaurant to eat at now, which is a good thing!
Walk in dining is available from today until August 14th and you can start to make reservations starting July 15th for August 15th and later using the normal Disney reservation system. Homecoming will be open for both lunch and dinner.
Let us know what you think of the brand new Homecoming restaurant in the comments below!