With the rollout complete across all four Disney Parks, Disney are now looking to expand the service to some of the last remaining quick service locations at the resort.
Though we don’t yet have a date, here are the locations Disney are looking to introduce Mobile Pay for later this year:
- Aloha Isle at the Magic Kingdom
- Lunching Pad at the Magic Kingdom
- Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
- Catalina Eddie’s at Hollywood Studios
- Fairfax Fare at Hollywood Studios
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Hollywood Studios
You can see that some of these locations are more focused on snacks over full quick service meals, particularly Aloha Isle with the fan favourite Dole Whip.
Here’s a reminder of how the Mobile Order service works:
We will be sure to update as soon as we hear a date on when this is rolling out to the new locations.