For those of you like myself who take advantage of the Disney Dining Plan when heading to Walt Disney World, you will be pleased to know that Disney are today adding functionality that allows you to use the Mobile Order system.
Here’s how the system works if you are unfamiliar:
We have been campaigning for this since Disney first announced the service and it is fantastic that Disney has finally listened to feedback.
Here is a reminder of the restaurants that currently use Mobile Order across Walt Disney World:
- D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs
- Tomorrowland Terrace at Magic Kingdom
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe at Magic Kingdom
- Columbia Harbour House at Magic Kingdom
- Aloha Isle at the Magic Kingdom
- Lunching Pad at the Magic Kingdom
- Pinocchio Village Haus at Magic Kingdom
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café at Magic Kingdom
- Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Flame Tree Barbecue at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Pizzafari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Restaurantosaurus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Satu’li Canteen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Electric Umbrella at Epcot
- Liberty Inn at Epcot
- Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
- Backlot Express at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- ABC Commissary at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- PizzeRizzo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Catalina Eddie’s at Hollywood Studios
- Fairfax Fare at Hollywood Studios
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Hollywood Studios
With Disney allowing more guests to use the service it does of course raise the concern that the single kiosk for each restaurant will get busier which Disney will need to monitor as time goes on.
Dan and I will certainly be giving the Mobile Order service a go when we are back in WDW on the Dining Plan.