Join us for episode 65 of the Theme Park Trader podcast!
This week friend of the show Emily rejoins Dan and I to ask us a whole host of questions around Walt Disney World and planning a trip. This all came from Emily recently booking her trip to WDW and not being satisfied with the way that Disney answer queries online!
Here is a summary of the questions we answer:
- We land in Orlando International at 3:20pm on our first day. What should we do with the rest of the day?
- Is it worth buying tickets for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party?
- What rides should we do in each park?
- How many days do you recommend saving for Universal?
- How does the fast pass system really work? – Can you just get daily fastpasses alongside the plus ones?
- How does the magic maker work? How can you view/ download the pictures you have taken?
- Which rides should we get a fast pass for?
- Does it get busy watching parades?
- Where is the best place to watch parades from?
- Where are the best places to eat in WDW and Universal?
- Where is the best place to meet characters?
- How do the magic bands work?
- I heard it is recommended to have a credit card before you visit, is this true?
- Where is the best place to visit, except Universal and WDW?
- Where are the best discount Disney stores?
- How much would you recommend taking for a 15 night stay – when you have a dining plan and tickets for Universal and WDW included?
If you enjoyed this weeks podcast, have ideas for future shows or have any questions about any of the stories then feel free to leave us a comment below!