Steakhouse 55, one of the most popular restaurants in Disneyland, has updated its menu in time for Spring. I will take you through all of the new additions to the menu.
New Spring Appetizers
- Fresh pasta tagliatelle, with stone fruit mostarda, julienne zucchini, cherry tomato and fresh sorelle
- Sautéed sea scallops with watermelon cucumber compote, pickled radish, rhubarb sabayon
- Seared Carpaccio of Beef with baby arugula, mandarin orange, whipped horseradish, smoked sea salt
- Chilled White Asparagus with Serrano ham, Pecorino Romano, minced fava bean and grapefruit essence
- Steakhouse 55 Salad with garden carrot, blue cheese, maple pecans and raspberry vinaigrette
Additional Menu Changes
- Moroccan-spiced King Salmon
- Steakhouse 55 Chef’s Tasting Menu which comes with a Caprese salad, 8 oz. grilled prime Flatiron steak
So what do you think of these new additions to the menu? The only problem I would find is choosing which one to have!