As mentioned in a post last month, Disney are looking to expand on the big brand names coming to Disney Springs and recent announcements for both retail and dining include some recognisable big brand names. As Disney announced that the Town Center would be home to some big brands, it can only be assumed at this stage that some of these locations will be housed within the Center.
New Retail Options Announced
- Zara – a huge clothing and accessories retailer known for its unusual zero advertising policy. Expect a wide range of men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- PANDORA – current sponsors of Wishes Nighttime Spectacular at the Magic Kingdom Park, it is no surprise to see the popular jewellery brand make it to Disney Springs. This will make it the second location on property where you can purchase PANDORA, the first being at the Magic Kingdom Park down Main Street, U.S.A
- UGG – well known for footwear but less known for their range of loungewear and home products. Expect to see some of these crop up when the store debuts at Disney Springs
- Tommy Bahama – Seattle based manufacturer of casual men and women’s sportswear. Also sells denim, swimwear and accessories
- Lilly Pulitzer – offers happy print clothing and accessories
- UNIQLO – Japanese casual wear
- L’Occitane en Provence – body, face, fragrances and home products
- Edward Beiner – fine eyewear sellers
New Dining Options Announced
- Edison– The Edison will feature nightly entertainment including contortionists, palm readers, DJs and more
- Sprinkles – Will be serving up handcrafted cupcakes, slow churned ice cream and homemade cookies
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza – pretty much what it says on the tin, Pizzas made fast
- Tea Traders Café by Joffrey’s – expect to see the usual coffees and teas that Joffrey’s are well known for
So what recent location are you most excited about? Personally I am looking forward to visiting Sprinkles the most!