Frozen Summer Fun is returning for a second year at Disney Hollywood Studios on June 17 and will run until September 07!
I managed to go to this event last summer and have to say it is well worth it, even if Frozen isn’t one of your favourite Disney movies the events are all included as part of theme park admission so to not attend this would be crazy!
Full Frozen Summer Experience List
- Frozen Royal Welcome – Watch Anna and Elsa embark on a goodwill tour of neighbouring kingdoms. The royal sisters are joined by Olaf, Kristoff, the ice cutters and joyous citizens of Arendelle who skate and “snow ski” their way through the procession
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – Join Anna, Elsa and the Royal Historians of Arendelle to enjoy For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Musical Celebration
- Frozen Fireworks – at the end of each day Disney’s Hollywood Studios will light up as Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olad come together to end the day in style. This will feature music from the movie
- Hot Frozen Nights DJ Dance Party – every evening a dance party with DJ Chill happens on the main event stage. Features songs not just from Frozen with the ability to request songs and share photos on social media with the chance to be featured on the big screen
- Merchandise – Disney will be selling a wide variety of different Frozen themed items throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios during Frozen Summer Fun
- Food and drink – Disney will also be offering up a number of Frozen inspired food and beverage options
- Olaf’s Summer Cool Down – happening on the main event stage with Olaf. Fun times promised!
- Frozen Fever animated short – playing twice an hour in the ABC Sound Studio every day. Begins at 10am
While it is great to see that Disney are using the ABC Sound Studio, I am not sure playing Frozen Fever twice an hour is the best use of the space, here’s hoping they have something planned for the space after the summer, hopefully something to do with the rumoured Star Wars expansion!
As you can see, there is a lot going on during Frozen Summer Fun and it is well worth attending Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the summer if you can make it to enjoy some of the festivities!