Fans of our podcast may remember Dan and I not really rating the idea of the style of the Town Center at Disney Springs, that is apart from a few locations, D-Luxe Burger being one of them!
You can listen to episode 4 of the podcast where we discuss the Town Center and D-Luxe Burgers below:
Although we haven’t got a confirmed opening date in May just yet, Disney has revealed a hole host of other information about their new gourmet burger restaurant.
D-Luxe Burger Menu
While it is unconfirmed whether or not this is the final menu, some of the offerings on this list sound (and look judging by the photo above) awesome.
- Classic cheeseburger – beef burger topped with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbecue classic burger – beef burger topped with a fried onion ring, smoked gouda, bacon, barbecue sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo burger – Chorizo and signature blend burger with fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern classic burger – beef burger topped with fried green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Chuck burger – ground chicken burger with garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie burger – house made burger with tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
D-luxe Burger drink offering
Again, this is unlikely to be the final menu for milkshakes but there are some classic flavours on this list as well as flavours only Disney could get right! Flavours include:
- Vanilla milshake
- Chocolate milkshake
- Raspberry milshake
- Strawberry milkshake
- Salted caramel milkshake
- S’mores milkshake
- Cake milkshake
Alcoholic milkshakes are also going to be available and will include offerings with spirits such as smoked bourbon, beer and Godiva raspberry.
There will also be coke and orange soda floats as well as hard sodas, draft beer and cider.
D-Luxe burger desserts
Not much has revealed on the dessert offering at D-Luxe burger just yet although Disney has shown off a Red Velvet burger macaron which looks exactly like a burger! The burger even includes raspberry sauce modelled to look like ketchup.
I was excited to try this place before the menu reveal, now I am even more excited to try pretty much everything on the menu when D-Luxe Burger opens its doors in May.
Will you be checking out this new dining location in the Springs when it opens?