With Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party kicking off next week on August 25th, Disney has finally shared some of the details on what treats will be available for party nights.
Let’s take a closer look!
Jack Skellington Dessert
This sweet treat can be found at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square and is a vanilla panna cotta with chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white and dark chocolate crisp pearls and a white chocolate Jack topper.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome
This pumpkin cheesecake dome with graham cracker streusel base, orange glaze and white chocolate Mickey will be sold at both the Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
Pumpkin Mickey Waffle
Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square this incredible looking Mickey Waffle with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce.
Worms and Dirt
Though the name doesn’t sound particularly appetizing, this chocolate gravestone with chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, Oreo crumbs and gummy worms actually sounds incredibly tasty. You can pick yours up from Pecos Bill Tall Inn and Cafe in Frontierland.
Haunted Mansion Desserts
Each of these incredible looking Haunted Mansion desserts can be found at a different area throughout Magic Kingdom:
- Aloha Isle in Adventureland – Chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland – Chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Liberty Square Market in Liberty Square – Chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Storybook Treats in Fantasyland – Chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
Other Treats Available
Disney will also be offering chocolate rice treats, Vampire Mickey brownies through Magic Kingdom and Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland will be serving Candy Corn ice cream!
All of the above snacks are unique to those attending the party this year. For those that aren’t and still want to try some Halloween themed snacks then Disney has some of these available during the day too. These include:
- Mickey Halloween cupcake with chocolate cake, purple marshmallow fluff and orange vanilla buttercream will be served at the Main Street Bakery
- Mickey shaped cinnamon role with orange icing and chocolate spider web at the Main Street Bakery
- Pumpkin flavoured ice cream will be served at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
A reminder that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party runs select nights from August 25th to November 1st.
What snack are you eager to try?