If rumours floating around are true, a new Fast & Furious attraction is on the way to Universal Orlando with work beginning this year and the attraction opening in 2017.
According to a leak we should be expecting to see news on the Universal Parks blog in the very near future that will be detailing the exact workings of the attraction however here are the details at this stage:
- The attraction will be known as Fast & Furious: Supercharged
- It will be set in the San Francisco area and will feature a brand new storyline
- You’ll board special ride vehicles and take off on adrenaline-pumping ride through the underground racing world
- There will be explosions
- Disaster: A Major Motion Picture Starring You! will close permanently on September 8, 2015 to make way for the attraction
- Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue will close later in the year, presumably to also make way for the attraction
All of this sounds fantastic and is a welcome addition to the park from my perspective as a number of attractions in that area feel very outdated at the moment.
What are your thoughts on a new Fast and Furious themed attraction coming to Universal Orlando? Let us know in the comments!